When you join The Harlow you become an integral part of our mission of connecting art, artists and community. Take advantage of our new membership structure which offers something for every budget, some great new benefits, including convenient payment options that make membership hassle-free.
Your artist membership entitles you to discounted jurying fees, a low 35% commission rate when we sell your art and much more.
Your membership ensures the sustainability of The Harlow and the Kennebec Valley Art Association, the 501(c)3 nonprofit that owns and operates the gallery. The KVAA is one of Maine’s oldest arts organizations founded in 1958.
Artist Member | Sliding Scale | $40-$100
- Opportunities to show and sell your work
- Low 35% commission on art sold (member artist gets 65%)
- Two annual members only exhibitions (not juried)
- Reduced fees for juried exhibitions
- Discounted event tickets and workshop tuition
- E-newsletter & other email updates
- Free artist portfolio page at harlowgallery.org
- Opportunities to meet fellow artists and members
- Small thank you gift
- Applicable to two artists per household
- Tax deductible according to current tax laws
Emerging Artist Member | $25 (Artists age 30 and younger)
Includes all Artist Member benefits.
Artist Monthly Membership | $10/Month | $120/Year | or other custom amount
CONTACT US TO SET UP MONTHLY AUTO PAYMENTS, 207-622-3813 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All prior benefits plus:
- Opportunity to have up to 5 pieces of binwork for sale year round at The Harlow
- Deluxe thank you gift
- Hassle-free auto-deduction renews automatically
Sustaining Artist Member | $300
Non-Profit Membership | Sliding Scale | $40-$100