The Harlow Gallery enthusiastically invites all Harlow Members to submit artwork to Homecoming, a members show running from November 20, 2020 to January 2, 2021.
This exhibition is open to all Harlow current and prospective members. Member artists are invited to submit up to two works for this exhibition. “Homecoming” is an exhibition of works created during the pandemic and potentially responds to this critical time in our lives. Artwork content open.
- Must be a Harlow Member or Become a Member. If you are not a member or unsure of the status of your membership, we will work with you to resolve this.
- Each artist may submit up to two works of art, which must be the artist’s own original work created from March 13th 2020 until present.
- Original fine art in any media may be submitted, including but not limited to painting, sculpture, digital, printmaking, fiber, photography, mixed media, ceramics, installation and more.
- Please take a moment to consider these questions at art drop off: Please tell us how the Pandemic has affected your creative practice. Have you been able to make art regularly? What have you learned? What have been your obstacles? Please feel free to share with us any information that would be interesting to others about this time period and your art life.
- If your work sells, you will be invited to bring in piece(s) to replace asap.
- Exhibit Dates Friday, November 20 – January 2
- Drop Off November 13 & 14
- Install Dates November 16 & 17
- Extended Weekend Reception Friday, November 20th 4 to 7 PM and Saturday, November 21st 11 to 4 PM January 2nd Last Day
- Art Pick Up Sunday, January 3 11 to 1 and Saturday, January 9th 11 to 4 PM and by appointment