Artist members of Harlow Gallery/KVAA only! (To join please click here.)
Saturday, July 16, 10am-4pm (During Old Hallowell Day)
Deadline for applications and booth fees: Thursday, July 14, by the end of the business day.
Harlow Gallery invites their artist members to participate in a Fine Arts & Crafts Show during Old Hallowell Day on Saturday, July 16 from 10am-4pm. Space is limited to 6 artists. Participants are required to provide their own tables and display materials. The set up time is the night before the event, Friday, July 15th, from 5-6:30pm.
Criteria: This event is open ONLY to artist members of the Harlow Gallery/KVAA. Because the Summer Members’ Show will be on display during this event, wall space will not provided. Fine art and craft are accepted from any media including but not limited to ceramics, fiber, glass, wood, stone, metal, and more.
- Spaces are roughly 6’x6’ in size and MUST be paid for by Thursday 14th, 2016.
- This event is first come, first served – it is not juried.
- The deadline to submit applications and booth fee payment is the end of the business day on Thursday 14th, 2016.
- Participants must submit a booth fee of $60
- (Ideally) participants should provide their own tables and display materials.
- We have air conditioning!
- Taking place during Old Hallowell Day, the Harlow expects lots of foot traffic during this event.
To secure your space please follow these instructions: Copy and paste the following into an email, fill in all lines, attach the required jpg images and send it to the Harlow Gallery at email@example.com, or mail or hand deliver to: Harlow Gallery, 160 Water Street, Hallowell, ME 04347. Images will be used for promotional purposes.
City, State & Zip:
Business Name (needed for event webpage, advertising & insurance purposes):
Web Site (optional):
Short Description (what will be displayed?):
I am a member of the KVAA/Harlow Gallery (yes or no):
Please attach no fewer than 2 and up to 5 jpg images for jurying & promotional use.
Image 1 description:
Image 2 description:
Image 3 description:
Image 4 description:
Image 5 description: