Photo credit: Bill Haley
Watch the Old Hallowell Day Fireworks from the best location in town: The Harlow’s Balcony!
Enter for a chance to win a private viewing of the Old Hallowell Day fireworks from the Harlow’s back porch located at 100 Water Street – directly across from the fireworks launch site.
HOW IT WORKS:
- TICKETS $5 EACH – Now available for sale in person at The Harlow
- Drawing at 1 pm on Old Hallowell Day, July 21. Winner will be notified by phone.
- Up to 4 people may watch fireworks from The Harlow Balcony.
- Tickets sold until 1:00 pm on Old Hallowell Day, July 21. Winner notified immediately by phone. You must answer your phone at 1:00 pm to win. A message will not be left.
- Arrive at The Harlow at 100 Water Street at 8:45 pm with winning raffle ticket in hand.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated will not be allowed to enter.
- Fireworks begin at 9:00 pm. Guests must vacate the building 15 minutes after fireworks end.
- Winner may bring snacks and beverages. No alcohol.